45 Minute Public Sightseeing
Join us for a 45-minute sightseeing tour and experience the refreshing summer breeze. You can admire the scenic views through the large windows in our beautiful main salon, which is air-conditioned to keep you comfortable. Alternatively, head to the galley to grab a soda, ice-cold beer, or some snacks and enjoy them on the second story of our boat, where you can take in the breathtaking skyline. Don’t miss the opportunity to get up close to one of only six authentic paddlewheel riverboats in the United States.
During the cruise, you’ll hear a recording that shares fascinating details about the unique history and ecology of the Susquehanna River and Harrisburg. Our main salon is decorated with pictures and relics that showcase the rich history of Harrisburg. Meanwhile, the outer observation areas offer a chance to enjoy the summer breeze and observe the beautiful wildlife.
Bring along your friends, family, and out-of-town relatives for the ultimate sightseeing tour in Harrisburg!
Dates & Times
- The Pride of the Susquehanna cruises rain or shine.
- Boarding begins approximately 10 minutes before the set departure time.
- There is a cash bar available for our guests serving soda, water, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
- The riverboat galley has a limited number of packaged items for purchase during the cruise, such as pretzels and chips.
- The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
- Restrooms are available onboard
Special Qualifications Of Our Team:
- Our Captains are certified and licensed by the US Coast Guard.
- All crew must go through US Coast Guard approved training.
- All gallery crew are RAMP certified.
- All office and riverboat crew are required to have all clearances.
- Our Administrative Director is a certified Non-Profit Manager